Thursday, July 24, 2008

Go Logan

Having fun playing in my room with my GI Joe guys and my army men.

My birthday party is tomorrow. I know it is going to be fun. And my Dad and Mom are going to plan it. And my Dad is going to be the coach. And my next door neightbor is going to be the coach. It is going to be a football training camp. And if we can find water balloons we can somewhere, I am going to tie my dad up and throw waterballoons at him. From 20 yards away. It is going to be BIG BIG BIG BIG fun!

4 comments:

Roberto said...

I thinkk that you should put shaving cream in a water balloon and throw it at your dad.

Rusty said...

Tie your Dad up real tight, or he will get away. Every time you hit him yell "go Chargers". And make sure you eat up all the ice cream so there will be room for more when I get there. Grandpa Logan

Unknown said...

I love your blog Logan. You worked really hard on it and it paid off. Cool music too. I love you!

gramma said...

Hi Logan...I really enjoyed your blog...keep it up Love grammajoanxxxx

My Favorite Songs